The mission of M25 [Men’s Ministries] is to help present every man with a credible offer of the Gospel, encourage them to pursue God, and equip them for spiritual service in the home, church, workplace, community, and world.
IPHC Men’s Ministry Purpose
- To provide masculine Christian fellowship.
- To inspire, teach, and equip Pentecostal Holiness men to become involved in lifestyle evangelism.
- To create for Pentecostal Holiness men the opportunity to serve by challenging, training, and involving them in their gifted ministries under the leadership of the pastor.
- To challenge Pentecostal Holiness men to organize and support activities for boys through Royal Rangers.
- To challenge Pentecostal Holiness men to sponsor and participate in new church planting.
- To organize the Men of Action ministry at the general, conference and local levels to reach out to the local church, community, nation, and world in times of crises, disaster, and need.
- To identify and equip at least one man in every Pentecostal Holiness Church who wants to build a disciple-making ministry for men.
- To have a men’s ministry group in every church.
- To reach out to all men in the church and community.
- To train and motivate every man in personal soul winning.
- To “make disciples” of all men.